Sunday, December 4, 2011

8.

 
The quote that describes me is, "the body is just borrowed. How you choose to carry yourself is what defines your true beauty”. The meaning of this quote is that the appearance does not matter or is not what defines people as being beautiful or being ugly. What does define beauty is how you choose to demonstrate to people who you are and what kind of person you are which is describing the part “how you choose to carry yourself is what defines your true beauty”.
This quote fits me the best because I believe if someone is pretty in the outside, but have an attitude or bad characteristics, their beauty will be ignored because it is decreased with an ugly personality. The quote can also describe me because I do not let my looks be what I am most confident for I actually don’t believe looks matter also because you want people to like you for who you are and not approach you or like you because your clothes is pretty or because they just care about how you look.. It may also give people more of an opportunity to get to know you than to just judge you before.  

No comments:

Post a Comment