Saturday, December 3, 2011

13.


Pamela Chairez
December 3, 2011

Dear roommate,
My name is Pamela I came from Chula Vista which is located in San Diego. I come from a Mexican family of five people, which consist of my parents an 8 year old brother who talks very much, and a 19 year old sister who is very funny at times. My dad’s family is from Durango which is in Mexico and my mom’s family is from Sinaloa which is from Mexico as well. My great grandfather migrated from Spain and settled in Sinaloa where he had my grandma. His wife died when my grandma was born. Then my grandma moved to Tijuana and married a Mexican man named Maximiliano and had my mom and two more. I never had the chance to meet him because he was an alcoholic and was a violent man so my grandma asked him to leave when my mom was young. When my mom was older she married my dad. My dad’s great grandfather was Portuguese and he was part of Pancho Villa’s army. Skipping two generations my grandfather was born. My grandfather married to Bertha Cenizeros who was a Durango native, and then my dad was born.
After my mom and dad were married I was born second out of three children in La Mesa, San Diego. I was named Pamela which means honey in Greek. I am a very sweet person, I like to go out to eat with friends, go to the beach or to the snow which would only be in winter time. I am fun to be with and talkative at times, however theirs other times where I tone it down to focus on what needs to be done. I am also a very good friend I like to help people out so if you would ever like to hear some advice you can always come to me. I look forward to getting to know you as well and having a good year sharing the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment